We want to be your first stop if you have a concern about your coverage or care. Call us at the number on your member ID card.
As an TakeCare Medicare member, you have the right to:
- Ask for coverage of a medical service or prescription drug. In some cases, we may allow exceptions for a service or drug that is normally not covered.
- File an appeal if your request is denied. An appeal is a formal way of asking us to review and change a coverage decision we made.
- File a complaint about the quality of care or other services you get from us or from a Medicare provider.
- Appoint someone else to act on your behalf.
There are different steps to take based on the type of request you have:
- How to ask for prescription drug coverage or request an appeal
- How to file a complaint about quality of care or any other services
All other topics or concerns
If you have questions about the status of your request or complaint, call us at 1-877-484-2411 (TTY: 711), 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
You can contact the Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman (MBO) for help with a complaint, grievance or information request.Learn more about the ombudsman