An easy way to get medications you fill regularly
Most prescription drugs are available through our preferred mail order pharmacy, EnvisionRx Mail, Filling your prescriptions by mail is convenient. Your drugs are delivered to your door or anywhere else you choose. And you can get up to a 90-day supply for most medications. The cost of filling your prescription can differ between mail order and retail. If you have questions about your costs or coverage, call us at the number on your member ID card.
Prescription drugs that you may get through any other mail order services are out of network. Please see your Evidence of Coverage for out-of-network coverage information.
You’ll need to let us know how you’re going to pay when you order. That way you can avoid processing delays. We’ll need to charge your credit card, debit card, health savings account or flexible spending account.
- How do I enroll in mail order?
- What happens after an order is placed?
- How long does it take for delivery?
- What if my order is late?
- Filing up to a 90 day supply
- How do I stop automatic prescription delivery?
- Other Mail Order Questions